In this episode of the podcast, we chat with Indian yoga practitioner, Susanna Barkataki. We discuss the roots of yoga, the Yoga Industrial Complex, and ways to deepen your practice with respect. I hope this episode inspires you to take a deeper dive into the rich practice of Yoga.
In This Episode:
- How Susanna and I met
- Susanna mixed Indian/English upbringing
- What is yoga?
- The diversity of the yogic path
- A conversation on separation
- Where are all the South Asian yoga teachers?
- Cultural appropriation in Yoga
- How to honor Yoga
Where to find Susanna Barkataki:
Support the Podcast:
Subscribe - Apple Podcasts + Stitcher + Google Podcasts + Spotify